PRIMORDIAL ALLATRA PHYSICS
In nature, there is a constant process of motion and transformation of matter at different levels of its organization, with different speeds, phase states, physical and other conditions and so on. Science has proved that even if our eyes can not notice these transformations, it does not mean that these processes do not exist. But every change in nature must have a good cause. The fundamental task of contemporary physics is to come to the initial cause, operating on invariable law and determining all the variety of the subsequent causes of changes of the phenomena and development of events.
– From the Report "PRIMORDIAL ALLATRA PHYSICS"
The report "PRIMORDIAL ALLATRA PHYSICS" was prepared by the international research group ALLATRA SCIENCE of ALLATRA International Public Movement under the editorship of Anastasia Novykh. The report contains information on the origin and structure of elementary particles, on primary principles which make up matter, interrelation of elementary particles and cosmology in relation to unified field theory, electromagnetic and gravitational interactions, alternative energy sources, and so on. It shows the importance, scale and timeliness of the latest knowledge in the field of fundamental and applied physics. It presents answers to the main, unsolved heretofore questions of contemporary physics and relevant explanations.
The material is intended for the initial familiarization of ALLATRA International Public Movement members with the fundamental principles of the PRIMORDIAL ALLATRA PHYSICS.
- Prolongation of human life beyond species' limit is a reality of today
- Safety, or How to secure autonomous life for the humanity under extreme climate conditions on Earth and in space
- Climatic geoengineering, or What are the principles of operation of the adaptive mechanisms for deterring global cataclysms
- Air, food and water. How to obtain ready-made high-quality foodstuff, clean air, and drinking water
- The report presents the calculations of the reactions that lie at the basis of : controlled thermonuclear synthesis; reactions of proton-proton cycle (pp-cycle); reactions of carbon cycle (CN-cycle); protonuclear reactions; nuclear reactions with the participation of neutrons; reactions with the participation of α-particles...