Year of publishing 2008
Sensei of Shambala. Book IV
Why should we let our thoughts deteriorate to the state of impassability? It is better to take the tools and turn this jungle into a noble garden. Regain some order in your thoughts. Because you are the one who decides whether to spend the rest of your days roaming about in the impenetrable jungle like a monkey in search of bananas or to spend it like sages walking around a well groomed garden.
"Temptation of this world attracts, only God guards against it. One who does not know the essence can not withstand the temptation. The one who knows the Truth will see the essence even if it is hidden. The Light of the Truth will shine through dense darkness for the one who seeks the Truth even if all of the darkness will oppose the Light. Because the time has come to open what has been hidden for centuries. Because it is time to tell the Truth."
- A butterfly, who had matured in a cocoon, even without having flight experience, bursts the cocoon and aspires to fly, for this flight instinct is embedded at the genetic level. Same with a man who while performing the Spiritual practices, following more the knowledge of the soul than the conscious experience of his life, does not wait for the cocoon to open on its own, but bursts this cocoon of matter by his own aspiration and by experience gained in spiritual practices
- When a man realizes that part of the eternal - his soul- is his true nature and his life is really infinite, that beyond this plane, there is an eternity, and he has a real chance to enter it by breaking out of the material spell, then he starts to awaken, to realize this reality without illusions. Then he begins to understand that all the values of this material world are nothing. No matter how much health and material wealth you have , it is all just a one-moment mirage. Moreover, it is far from heaven here. Because in order to live you should constantly take care of your matter, which must breathe, eat, satisfy its daily requirements; in addition, it can become ill, depends on climatic factors, various magnetic and physical fields, depends on Moon and Sun, on the activities of other beings and so on. Is this a life? It is just a struggle for existence, wasting one's strength on short illusory moment. Including the valuable strength that could have been spent on liberation of the soul from these circles of "hell"
- The wars and revolutions do not happen for no reason. The one who provokes it, profits from it. The war is a sorrow for ordinary people. But for Archons and their henchmen-financiers, war is a very profitable business. Some extend their sphere of influence and others increase their capital. But ordinary people suffer
- If a pure glimmer of light reveals itself without any shadow, then it merges into a single ray with the overall Light. But if a shadow appears instead of the glimmer of light, then pure Light repels the shadow to its milieu. Because where there is shadow, there is no Light. That is the point
- If people desire to see the Light, then they not only perceive its purity but also spread it to others. And with every new flash of light in the world, it becomes less dark. If a person who sees the light, puts it out, then darkness extends its possession. Everyone, who has embraced the light, becomes its bearer. And only a person's own choice defines how much more light there will be around him, and in the whole world, overall